Convert to PDF Pro
Convert to PDF Pro is an application which allows converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files, HTML pages and Photos to Adobe PDF format.
Converted PDF files could be opened in iBooks, GoodReader or PDF Reader app for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
* Very attractive, user-friendly interface
* Open files from Email Attachments, official Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk and other cloud storage applications
* Print the following documents formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari Web Archive
* Send documents as email attachments
* Copy to pasteboard * Air print any part or all of a document
* Send files to iBook, PDF Reader, GoodReader and other apps("Open In.." integration)
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients)
* USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing)
Sample files are included. You can test it right now!
We are continuously developing Convert to PDF Pro, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
Quick Start Guide:
How to Convert to PDF:
1. How to Convert Email Content to PDF.
2. How to Convert Attachments(such as: sample.doc) from Email to PDF format.
3. How to Convert Web Page from Safari to PDF format – Use Copy & Paste Feature.
4. How to Convert Web Page from Safari to PDF format – Use Build-in Web Browser.
5. How to Convert Photos from Camera Album to PDF format.
How to transfer files with this app:
1. How to send Document(such as: sample.doc) to this app from other apps(such as Dropbox) using Open in.. feature.
2. How to transfer Document(such as: sample.doc) to this app over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
3. How to transfer Document(such as: sample.doc) to this app over Wifi using Any Browser easily.
How to mange files in this app:
1. How to Create folders.
2. How to Move file(s)/folder(s) between folders.
3. How to Copy file(s)/folder(s) between folders.
4. How to Delete file(s)/folder(s).
9. How to Merge 2 or more PDF files into 1 PDF document.
Frequently Asked Questions: